New Release: Wrath by Cala Riley

 

🏍Wrath is LIVE!🏍
Wrath, book two in the Lotus MC series by Cala Riley
is available now on Amazon and KU.



Read Now- https://geni.us/yT1ruDT

Do you like:
🏍MC
🏍Found Family
🏍One Bed
🏍Forced Proximity
🏍Alpha Male
🏍Primal Play
🏍All the πŸ”₯πŸ”₯


Blurb:

Wrath

All I have in life is my brothers and my club.
It’s all I ever needed.
Until Tara.
Seeing her broken and bruised called to a part of me I
thought was long dead.
She can’t handle my brand of crazy though.
So I’ll offer her the only thing I can.
My claim, but in name only.

Tara
Being a sweetbutt, I never let myself imagine finding
my happy ever after within the walls of the Lotus MC.
It just wasn’t done.
Until Wrath.
His claim was meant to save me, but it only left me
feeling isolated.
He thinks I can’t handle him, but he’s wrong.
Underneath this damaged girl is a woman dying to
burst free.
If only, I could break down his walls enough to explore
it with him.

With danger lurking around every corner, will Wrath and
Tara ever be able to overcome their insecurities and
find solace within one another?

*Please note there are TW in this book. Check our
website for more details.


My Review

Wrath by Cala Riley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wrath was a favorite for me from the moment he was introduced in Reaper and I'm completely in love with him now! He's moved to the top of the book boyfriend list. Of course, I love Tara too. She's the perfect woman for Wrath and she proves it.

I can't wait to see what happens next in Colt's book!

For Wrath, his life has been all about the club and his brothers.
It was all he ever needed.
Until Tara.
After what she's been through, it was his natural instinct to protect her, and the only way he knew how was to claim her.

She was never supposed to stay this long, and being a sweetbutt meant she'd never find her happily ever after with the MC.
Until Wrath.
His claim was meant to save her but it only made her feel isolated.
He doesn't think she can handle his darker side but she's learned otherwise.
She wants to explore this with him she just needs to figure out how to bring his wall down a bit.

But danger is still lurking out there, as Tara and Wrath finally find solace with one another.

Thanks so much to the authors for this ARC to review.


View all my reviews

Comments