Sunday Post No. 82


The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted by The Caffeinated Reviewer. It's a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and to showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join-in weekly, biweekly, or monthly. See the rules here Sunday Post Meme.

This Week

Happy New Year Everyone!

I hope the New Year treats you better than the last week of December treated me. I was sick leading up to Christmas and my birthday. Luckily the three posts I made last week were already scheduled because I was pretty out of it and that it was only a severe head cold. I'm better as I write this but I sound nasal and cough every once in a while.


Currently Reading


Currently Listening



Currently Watching



Currently Eating

Potato soup (the Mexican version, non-creamy) was a real comfort last week. 
This week's was Chickpea Chili.
I use this recipe but omit the olives and raisins, use canned chickpeas and kidney beans.

Currently Loving

The rain and apple cinnamon tea.

Have a Great New Year!

xo
Alicia

Comments

  1. So sorry to hear you've been sick, Alicia! I hope you're over the worst of it by now. What a lousy way to end the year. The apple cinnamon tea sound super comforting, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it was comforting. The worst is over, I just have a lingering cough now.

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year! But sorry to hear you were sick!

    I've been thinking of trying Yellowstone...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! The worst is over.
    Yellowstone is pretty good.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment