Sunday Post No. 79

 


The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted by The Caffeinated Reviewer. It's a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and to showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join-in weekly, biweekly, or monthly. See the rules here Sunday Post Meme.

This Week
November 1st, my brother had a field trip to Olvera Street in Los Angeles. They had a great time until the end of the trip when my brother was slammed into by some guy on a bike. 
Thankfully he's okay!
No fractures or anything broken, just very sore and needed crutches to get around.
The internet went out Halloween night and we didn't get it back until Monday.

I need to make a side dish for Thanksgiving dinner and I don't know what to make.

I also made a trip to Costco for the first time in years.
It was very busy!
I came home with a fresh pumpkin pie and muffins. Yum!
Saturday evening I spent time with my grandmother and cooked dinner for her.

Currently Reading

Currently Listening

Currently Watching



Currently Eating

Pumpkin Pie

Currently Loving
Having the internet back.


Have A Great Week!

xo
Alicia





Comments