New Release: Naughty-ish by L.B.Dunbar


๐ŸŽ„NOW AVAILABLE๐ŸŽ„
From L.B. Dunbar comes another SHE-grump Christmas tale of holiday shenanigans and jingling bells with a sunshine silver fox fireman. NAUGHTY-ISH is LIVE! 


1-CLICK TODAY!

https://mybook.to/naughtyish 

Available in Kindle Unlimited, Paperback and Audible


“๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ, ๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด, ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ต, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜บ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ข ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ. ๐˜๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ’๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ต!” - ๐˜‰๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ต, ๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ด



What to expect:

๐ŸŽ„frustrated single mom

๐ŸŽ„sexy, silver, (fireman) next-door neighbor

๐ŸŽ„SHE-grump/sunshine

๐ŸŽ„heating up the holidays


BLURB: 

With the name Holliday, you’d think I’d be all about the Christmas season. Most years, I am, but this one not so much. Between my ex being a real Scrooge-in-the-backside, re-entering the workforce, wrangling my two children, and evading my eight-year-old’s questions about Santa’s existence, I’m struggling to believe in the magic myself.

Enter Nick, my next-door neighbor. My very hot, single, fireman neighbor. He’s full of the seasonal spirit from hanging my outdoor Christmas lights to playing Santa for the local church breakfast.

Funny thing about Nick, he kind of resembles the man in red, in a younger, sexier, silver fox way, complete with snow in his beard but rather tight abs suggesting cookies are not part of his diet when they are a staple of mine.

Anywho, he’s sweet in a rugged sense, and if he were the man making a list and checking it twice, I’d like to be in his naughty column. Because something tells me being a little naughty-ish with Nick from next door might bring me tidings of comfort and restore my joy in this season.

When he discovers I have a seasonal list myself, he’s determined to help me accomplish all the to-dos, only falling in love with my next-door neighbor wasn’t one of them.


Find more books by LB Dunbar here: https://www.lbdunbar.com


My Review


My rating: 5 of 5 stars  ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ

I really loved Holliday and Nick! This man does things without expecting anything from her and even helping to put her children at ease. She's an overthinker but it's all due to how fast she is falling for him.

Single mom Holliday, is having a hard time this Christmas season. Her ex is not pulling his weight with the kids, she's re-entered the workforce, and wrangling two kids, and she's struggling to feel the magic of the season.

Enter Nick. my hot next-door neighbor. The single firefighter, who is full of the Christmas spirit, hung Christmas lights on her house and playing Santa at the local church. A younger, sexier Santa.

After discovering her seasonal to-do list, he makes it his mission to help restore her joy of the season. Falling for her neighbor was never on her list.

Thank you so much to the author and Wordsmith for this ARC to review.



Comments