Teaser Reveal: Fear Me, Love Me by Lilith Vincent

 

TEASER REVEAL! 
Fear Me, Love Me: A Mafia Age Gap Romance 
by Lilith Vincent releases September 13!
 
"You love it when I’m cruel to you, angel," he seethes in my ear. "You love me controlling every little thing about your life. I’m the only one who can protect you. I’m the only one who gives a damn about you. Feel my cock? Feel those ropes? You’re so fucking protected. Now, hold still while I fuck my baby into you."

 
Pre-order today!
 
 
Add to your Goodreads TBR ➩ https://bit.ly/47zpjjA
Influencers, sign up to review ➩ https://bit.ly/47q7fYQ

 
Tyrant Mercer doesn’t grant wishes. He collects debts, and he’s here to claim me.
 
All I wanted was my baby brother back from the man who stole him away. My family is in Tyrant’s debt, a man they hate, and they disown me when the devil’s eyes stray to me. Now there’s nothing and no one to protect me from the cruel man who runs this city from the shadows.
 
But Tyrant’s not going to drag me away by my hair just yet. He’s going to torment me first.
 
Tyrant demands that I play his twisted games. He thinks I’ll crumble for his amusement, but I’m carrying a secret that’s bigger than both of us. A secret that’s now in the hands of the worst man possible.
 
All he craves is me. All he demands is everything. Tyrant will give me everything I’ve ever wanted—all I have to say is I wish
 
But a wish is a curse when it’s granted by the devil himself.


 


Comments