Sunday Post No. 73

 


The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted by The Caffeinated Reviewer. It's a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and to showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join-in weekly, biweekly, or monthly. See the rules here Sunday Post Meme.

This Week
I can't believe it's August already. 
My Mom celebrated her birthday on the first.
I didn't get to see her on her birthday but she did come down for the weekend.
I've fallen behind on my journaling. I wanted to review the last weeks and I wrote nothing down.

Currently Reading


Last Week On The Blog



Reading Next


Freebies


Have A Great Week!

xo
Alicia

Comments

  1. Glad you were able to spend some time with your mom. I read American Queen (and the rest of the trilogy) and had such mixed feelings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Overall I enjoyed the New Camelot series but this was not my favorite of the whole series.

      Delete

Post a Comment