πŸ“š✨ Bitter Prince, book 1 of the Stolen Empire Series, by @EvaWinners is NOW LIVE πŸ€΄πŸ‘‘

 

 

BITTER PRINCE BY EVA WINNERS

   Genre/Tropes: Mafia / Coming of Age / Second chance / Secret Pregnancy / Forced Proximity / Triangle   

πŸ“š✨ Bitter Prince by Eva Winners is NOW LIVE πŸ€΄πŸ‘‘

   Once upon a time, a lion saved a girl. His little cinnamon girl.    
  
Start the Stolen Empire Series today. Get ready to lose yourself in a world of mafia, suspense, forced proximity romance that will leave you craving more!   

πŸ”₯πŸ“– Swipe through the pages of passion and betrayal as a young prince navigates the treacherous waters of power. Will love conquer all, or will ambition tear them apart? Join the adventure now and experience a story that will steal your heart! πŸ’”πŸ’«   

Grab your copy today

Add to your TBR

    
  BOOK 2: UNFORGIVING QUEEN   
  Preorder today
Coming September 14th   



  BOOK 3: WRATHFUL KING   
  Preorder today 
Coming October 5th  



    
  BITTER PRINCE’S BLURB  

  Once upon a time, a lion saved a girl. His little cinnamon girl. 
That lion grew up into a prince. Dark, bitter, and so beautiful that it hurt to look at him. 
But underneath it all, the girl saw the man. I saw his hunger for love and affection, and I had plenty to give. 
I fell in love, even though he told me not to. I gave him everything, because that was who I was. 
I was determined to show him the light in this world, and his smiles were what I lived for. He was my art, my melody, my muse. We were beautiful together. 
So I gave and gave, all to my bitter prince. Until I had nothing left to give. 
Until he left me empty. 
No one warned me love would push me into darkness so cold, it’d tear me apart. 
To survive, I’d have to kill the cinnamon girl and become someone else. 
Someone I didn’t recognize.   

My Review


Bitter Prince
by Eva Winners
My rating: 5 of 5 stars πŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸ

Ahhhh! First of all, prepare yourself for a cliffhanger. I have so many questions! Who is Amon's father? Was his mother lying to him? Which daughter is not Tomaso's? Why did Reina's mother have a necklace that once belonged to Amon's mom? What's gonna happen to Reina?
Can't wait for the next book!

He saved her more than once and she never forgot the boy with the stars in his eyes, who protected her.
He grew into a prince. So beautiful it hurt to look at him.
He told her not to fall in love with him but she did anyway.
She was the light to his dark.
She gave him everything.
So the last thing she expected was how easily he pushed her away.

Thank you so much to the author and Candi Kane Promo for this ARC to review.

View all my reviews



  MEET EVA WINNERS:
  
  Eva Winners released her first novel Second Chance At Love in 2020 and has been writing feverishly ever since. She writes about everlasting romance for every century focusing on characters emotional development and always guarantees an HEA.   

She loves yoga, wine and her kiddos. In her spare time, she seeks adventures either hiking through trails, yoga or exploring the beaches.   

Writing books has always been her passion and she brings real life to the forefront in everything she writes about.   

Deeply passionate characters and stories will draw you in and you'll never want to leave.   

Follow her on social media to stay up to date with all her new releases!   

  CONNECT WITH EVA WINNERS:   

  FB group: https://bit.ly/3gHEe0e 
Newsletter sign up www.evawinners.com

Comments