Review: The Stolen Throne by Abigail Owen

My twin sister is the true queen of Aryd. She survives, hiding and clinging to life in the desert, while I reign as the false queen alongside the monstrous King Eidolon. There’s only one escape from this gilded prison: Reven. My Shadowraith. My heart. Only the shadows that he struggles to control are growing more sinister, more powerful.

It’s just a matter of time before they turn on him…and on me.

Even escape doesn't mean true freedom, though, when we're still on the run from Eidolon’s unstoppable armies. And when we discover there’s a traitor among us, I have no choice…I must become the queen I was never meant to be.

Because as one evil hunts me, the other loves me more than himself.

And my fate lies with both.


My Review
 

The Stolen Throne by Abigail Owen
My rating: 4 of 5 stars πŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸ

There was so much going on! It took me a minute to get reacquainted with some of the story but once that happened I was transported back into it all.

As they embark on their quest to stop Eidolon, Meren and her friends have their work cut out for them. Frustratingly, he seems to know their every move.

Before the book ends, Meren will be dealt with a betrayal, plenty of adventure as they travel among the realms and maybe even death.

So prepare for an ending that may shock you a little. I can't wait to see how the story continues!

Thank you so much to the author and Entangled for this ARC to review.

View all my reviews

Comments