Sunday Post No.62

 

The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted by The Caffeinated Reviewer. It's a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and to showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join-in weekly, biweekly, or monthly. See the rules here Sunday Post Meme.

This Week

We got a short break from the rain last Sunday.
Then more rain Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.
We finally saw the Sun on Thursday but it's been cold. So cold that I've planned meals that must be cooked low and slow. Anything to keep a constant heat source going besides the heater.

I forget to prep my Traveler's Notebook journal for March and April, so I'm gonna spend some time doing that today. 

Currently Reading

Comments

  1. Can we trade weather for a while? I'll take your cold and rainy and send you my too-early-to-be-this-hot? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's pretty sunny where I am.

    Here’s my Sunday Post

    Rabbit Ears Book Blog: WORLD’S WEIRDEST BOOK BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sun has been scarce around here too, although luckily it's shining today. and I do that too- I stay by the heat when I'm cooking ha!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment