Sunday Post No. 48

 


The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted by The Caffeinated Reviewer. It's a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and to showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join-in weekly, biweekly, or monthly. See the rules here Sunday Post Meme

This Week

I started the week getting my covid booster and enjoying a sushi lunch after. I got a slight fever that night but that was it. 

I made some cookies for my mom while she was in town. 
Sugar cookies and Almond butter cookies. 
I wanted to make peanut butter cookies for Thanksgiving night 
but I got lazy. 

Thursday we ate lots of food and spent time with family. 
I spent most of the night with my nephew. 
He's only one year old. Very cute and full of energy.
I held his hands and walked around with him. 

I spent Saturday writing all the past-due reviews I needed to finish while watching a few movies. 


Reviews On The Blog


Currently Reading

Reading Next




Books Purchased
None

Freebies
None

Have a Great Week Everyone!
xo
Alicia

Comments

  1. Glad you had no major after-effects from the booster. The cookies sound delicious! So glad you had a good Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Homemade cookies sound so good right now! It's fun to have little ones around.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment