Sunday Post No. 46

 

The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted by The Caffeinated Reviewer. It's a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and to showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join-in weekly, biweekly, or monthly. See the rules here Sunday Post Meme

This Week

We finally got a fair amount of rain on Monday and Tuesday. We've had grey skies most mornings and it's been cold. So the days have been lazy and it felt like we were hibernating. 

I also tried to avoid all the election night coverage. I started watching and seeing the results in Texas and Georgia was disheartening so I switched it off and did some reading.

I spent some time catching up on the first half of season three of Virgin River.  

Reviews On The Blog


Currently Reading


Up Next


Books I Purchased

None

Freebies

None

Have a Great Week!

xo
Alicia



Comments

  1. I've only seen the first couple of episodes of Virgin River. I really want to get back to watching it. I enjoyed the books, although I haven't read them all yet. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I avoided watching anything regarding the election too. I was already disappointed in Utah for reelecting Mike Lee. I wish voting and politics weren't so divided right now. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope you have a fantastic week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can relate to disappointment over election results. The fact that so many people believe in certain candidates and are willing to put them in office boggles my mind.
    Marie Force is an author I have been meaning to read for ages!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally get that watching the election could be disheartening! But it seems that it's more a 50/50 than one wins it all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's gotten cold here too... brrr!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your reads look amazing :D And I can totally understand that watching the elections is disheartening. I life far away from the US, but also find it disheartening for sure.
    Have a great week and happy reading.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment