Sunday Post No. 44

 

The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted by The Caffeinated Reviewer. It's a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and to showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join-in weekly, biweekly, or monthly. See the rules here Sunday Post Meme


This Week

I don't watch anything scary during the week. Saturday I did watch Dave Grohl's Studio 666. It was gory and campy, but I enjoyed it. 

I spent most of Saturday at my cousin's house. His little boy is turning one on Halloween, so we celebrated on Saturday. It was nice to spend time together. The hour-long drive there and back was the only bummer. 


Reviews On The Blog

Gold In Locks by Alta Hensley

Spells For Forgetting by Adrienne Young

Witchful Thinking by Celestine Martin

Half Truths: Then by Elena M. Reyes


Currently Reading


Reading Next



Books I Purchased

None

Freebies


Have a Great Week!

xo
Alicia





Comments

  1. Sounds like a fun early Halloween celebration at your cousin's house. Halloween with kids is always more fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a great Halloween!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo I need to see where I can watch Studio 666!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment