AudioReview: Archer's Voice by Mia Sheridan

 


When Bree Prescott arrives in the sleepy, lakeside town of Pelion, Maine, she hopes against hope that this is the place where she will finally find the peace she so desperately seeks. On her first day there, her life collides with Archer Hale, an isolated man who holds a secret agony of his own. A man no one else sees.

Archer's Voice is the story of a woman chained to the memory of one horrifying night and the man whose love is the key to her freedom. It is the story of a silent man who lives with an excruciating wound and the woman who helps him find his voice. It is the story of suffering, fate, and the transformative power of love.


My Review

Archer's VoiceArcher's Voice by Mia Sheridan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐

This book had me firming strapped into the rollercoaster it provided. It starts off innocently enough as you're introduced to all the wonderful characters. Then I had to deal with feeling annoyed, then sad, and ultimately happy when they get their HEA. I even found myself talking out loud to the characters.

Archer and Bree do have a few issues to work through but ultimately are able to work through them in a way that works for themselves.

This was on my TBR for quite some time and I'm glad I was finally able to read it. Thank you, especially to Hachette Audio for an Audio ARC to review.

View all my reviews

Comments

  1. It's been years since I've Archer's Voice but it still remains a favorite. I was so invested in Archer and Bree's story. Glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment