Sunday Post No. 30

 


The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted by The Caffeinated Reviewer. It's a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and to showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join-in weekly, biweekly, or monthly. See the rules here Sunday Post Meme

This Week

I'm finally not coughing every two seconds! This week I dedicated myself to stripping all the beds and washing everything. All the soft areas we rested on while sick. Then I washed all our water bottles.

We spent the better part of the week dealing with temps in the 90s. So when I wasn't running about washing loads of laundry I spent time near a fan with my e-reader.



61 & 62 of The 100 Day Project from my Instagram acct.



Last Week On The Blog

Mansplainer by Avery Flynn
Four Weeks Of Scandal by Megan Frampton
First Bride To Fall by Ginny Baird
Matter of Temptation by Stacy Reid
Infernium by Keri Lake
Up All Night With a Good Duke by Amy Rose Bennett

Coming Up This Week

What I Read June 2022
Queen of Hearts by Alta Hensley
Rizzoli & Isles: Listen To Me by Tess Gerritsen
Heated by Naima Simone
The True Love Bookshop by Annie Rains

Currently Reading



Reading Next



Purchases

None this week 

Freebies


Have a Great Week!

xo
Alicia


 

Comments

  1. I am starting to feel better myself and did spend a lot of time this week trying to catch up on all of the housework that I didn't do while I had Covid. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are feeling better! It's been getting hot here too.

    Hope you are having a nice weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you and your family are feeling better. My husband and I did the same thing (washing everything) after we got over COVID last month. The heat has been unreal. We had a couple of days in the 100s. It feels so oppressive. I hope you have a good week.

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment