HADES: Stephanie and the Ruthless Mogul by Theodora Taylor is now LIVE! @valentine_pr_

 



What would you do if you were forbidden to see the boy of your dreams, then somehow woke up married to him ten years later?


HADES: Stephanie and the Ruthless Mogul by Theodora Taylor is now live! 

 

Is my husband a dream come true?
Or the nightmare I was trying to escape before I lost my memory?


I didn't know true desire until the first time I laid eyes on him. Tall, dark, beautiful as a god--completely forbidden. He was the penniless son of the help born in the Lousiana bayou, and I was a pretty southern princess, cultivated like a hothouse flower to become the trophy on some well-pedigreed man's arm.

My mother slapped my face when she saw us together and warned me he would ruin me. A few weeks later, my father made me sign a contract vowing I wouldn't have relations with anyone until I married.

So, I tried to forget him. Until one day I woke up to find out I actually had.

There's a near-decade hole in my memory. My disapproving parents have passed away. And the biggest surprise of all: that boy my mother warned would ruin me?

He's my husband now.

He's still beautiful as a god, and he's now rich as one, too. He's made himself over from a poor Cajun boy living on the bayou into a ruthless mogul with enough money to give me anything my heart desires. A huge house on a lake, the perfect job, and endless pleasure.

He's a total dream husband. Until one day I receive a note from someone I trust, telling me three unsettling things.

The beautiful god I sleep next to every night is not my real husband.
Before he re-invented himself as a ruthless mogul, he was the even more ruthless leader of a notorious motorcycle gang, and...
I was hiding from him all the way up until my accident.

Could it be? Is my dream-come-true actually the nightmare I was trying to escape?

What would you do if you were me? Live with the perfect illusion? Or do whatever it takes to uncover the truth?

 

  Download today on Amazon, Apple Books, Barnes & Noble, Google Play, Kobo!

 

Amazon: https://amzn.to/3M8RdHk

Apple Books: https://apple.co/3c5QQAR

Nook: https://bit.ly/3AFxblk

Kobo: https://bit.ly/3PjG0Wd

Google Play: https://bit.ly/3uEwYev


Goodreads: https://bit.ly/3RDom1N

 

Meet Theodora


After logging time as a music journalist, playwright, and radio writer, Theodora Taylor began writing hot books with heart in 2012. With thirty plus romances published to date, she has earned four KDP All-Star bonuses. Known for writing alternative heroes and smart, feisty heroines, Theodora's 50 Loving States series has become a one-click stop for an ever-growing number of rabid readers. When not thinking of ways to write and sell even more hot books with heart, she enjoys spending time with her amazing family, going on date nights with her wonderful husband, learning German, watching ALL the Shonda Rhimes shows ever, and attending parties thrown by others. She also loves hearing from voices that don't originate inside her head, so please...



Comments