Sunday Post No. 8


The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted by Caffeinated Reviewer. A chance to share news to post a recap of the past week, showcase books and what's coming up for the week ahead.







This Week 

This week felt like it whizzed by. I know that I had plenty to do but I still feel like I was unproductive. We got much-needed rain in the middle of the week and the temperature finally dropped, so the heater kicked on. 

Two strings of Christmas went out and I had to change the fuses.  A watched a few Hallmark Christmas movies and drank a lot of coffee. 

And I hit my 2021 Reading Challenge Goal!


Books I Reviewed This Week 

Love Stories: Novella Collection by Samantha Young

Little Mate by Elena M. Reyes

Reverie and Redemption by Kaydence Snow


Coming Up This Week

Twelve Naughty Days ~ Anthology

Waylon by Theodora Taylor


Currently Reading




Reading Next

 


Books I Purchased

None

Freebies

 


Check Out These Posts




Have a Great Week Everyone!

Comments

  1. Congrats!

    We went through some lights too- a whole string on the tree went out. :(

    Twelve Naughty Days looks fun- I like anthologies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrat on hitting your reading goal.

    Have a nice week

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment