Sunday Post No. 28

 


The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted by The Caffeinated Reviewer. It's a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and to showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join-in weekly, biweekly, or monthly. See the rules here Sunday Post Meme

This Week

My youngest brother graduated from eighth grade. We went to eat afterward. This was my first time inside a restaurant since the start of the pandemic and it felt weird. But the meal was good and he had a good day.


I also dog-sat again last week. She's such a good dog. She loves naps and belly rubs. I just don't enjoy the early morning wake-ups to let her out. 





These are the latest 100 Day Project I uploaded to my other Instagram acct.


Last Week On The Blog




Coming Up This Week

Tempting The Cowboy by Kennedy Fox
Scorned Innocence by Sawyer Quinn
Corrupted Pleasures by Eva Winners
Filthy by Tia Louise

Currently Reading 


Reading Next


Books I Purchased

None

Freebies


It's still free on Amazon


Have a Great Week!

xo
Alicia



Comments