Sunday Post No. 81

 


The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted by The Caffeinated Reviewer. It's a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and to showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join-in weekly, biweekly, or monthly. See the rules here Sunday Post Meme.


This Week

I can't believe it! 
One more week and Christmas will be here.
And two days after that my birthday!
45 here I come.

I only have two more books to review for the year and that means I get to read as many Christmas novellas as I want until the January ARCs start rolling in.

Currently Reading

Currently Listening

Currently Watching

Currently Eating



Currently Loving

Newest Slippers with Fuzzy Lining


Have a Great Week!
xo
Alicia

Comments

  1. Yay for more Christmas novellas! I love the concept of Supernatural, but I haven't gotten past the first season, there's so much drama! I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There really is so much drama and it continues throughout the series.

      Delete
  2. Happy upcoming birthday! And I can't believe Christmas is almost here. Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I can't believe it either, this month really flew by!

      Delete
  3. Happy birthday, and I hope you have a good Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I been watching the British version of Ghost too. Well their both funny I got to say I like the British one more.
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm enjoying the British version but I haven't watched the US version yet.

      Delete
  5. I agree, I still haven't accepted that Christmas is just days away. lol I've never had those Christmas tree cakes - looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment