Sunday Post No. 16

The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted by Caffeinated Reviewer. It's a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase and things we've received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. 






This Week

The week out normally. I did laundry, vacuumed, continued with the yoga until Thursday. I remember feeling like my neck was stiff somewhere around Thursday, Friday it was still feeling this way and by the evening it was feeling a little worst. But I woke up yesterday and was not good. Every movement is a little slower and I'm just all-around uncomfortable. 

I'm working on a few Arc's otherwise. 


Books I Reviewed Last Week

Beast Of Bishop's Landing by Amelia Wilde

Not the Witch You Wed by April Asher 

Hit by the Cupid Stick by Abigail Owen

Ranger Danger by L.A. Wayward

Sins of Seduction by Nicole Banks


Coming Up This Week

Someone Like You by Marie Force

Broken Dove by Chelle Bliss

Ten Rules For Marrying A Duke by Michelle McLean

The Bachelor Betrayal by Maddison Michael's 


Currently Reading 


Reading Next 


Books I Purchased

Again I didn't purchase anything this week

Freebies

🠉These are free on amazon🠉


                              🠉These are from author newsletters 🠉


Have A Great Week Everyone!






Comments

  1. Someone Like You had me at its cover! After reading this in obsess at good reads, it’s definitely on my TBR list ! Thank you so much for sharing! Looking forward to reading it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes I hope you feel better! Neck pain is not fun. And especially when it lingers...

    Hope you are having a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you are feeling better soon! I like the cover of Ten Rules for Marrying a Duke. Have a great week. https://cindysbookcorner.blogspot.com/2022/02/stacking-shelves-10-sunday-post-7.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry about the neck pain. That's something I struggle with as well and it can just be so all consuming. I hope it feels better soon and this week is a much better one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope your neck is better. I hear Yoga is excellent for injuries. I need to do it more. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear about the neck pain... that sounds miserable. I hope it's better this week! That cover of Broken Dove is yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope your neck starts feeling much better soon. Looks like you have a lot of great books to read ahead of you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment