Sunday Post No.6


 The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. 







This Week

My aunt hosted Thanksgiving this week. We were a total of 15! My grandmother made the turkey as always and everyone else handled at least one dish. I made a lemon bundt cake. The only thing I photographed was the flower arrangement on the table. A group photo was taken but I haven't received a copy yet. I spent most of the evening talking with my Grandmother. We sat near an open window and I believe it caused the sniffles I now have. I'm sure it could have been worse but my body demanded sleep, so I slept most of Friday.







Books I Reviewed This Week


Coming Up This Week 

How To Survive A Modern Day Fairy Tale by Elle Cruz
Luciano by Eva Winners
A Vow Of Lust And Fury by L.P. Lovell
Rake I'd Like To F... ~ An Anthology
Avery by Kat Savage

Currently Reading




Reading Next





Books I Purchased

Both were 2.99 on kindle, they still were on Sunday


Freebies



These were free from the author


Have a Great Week Everyone!

Comments