Sunday Post No.83

 


The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted by The Caffeinated Reviewer. It's a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and to showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join-in weekly, biweekly, or monthly. See the rules here Sunday Post Meme.

This Week

The Brother went back to school but was home by Wednesday, out sick. My mother was in town and by Wednesday night she was out with the flu too. Friday, I was feeling a little run down and by Saturday night I had chills and a fever. I'm so tired of feeling run down.

And it doesn't help that temperatures have dropped here in southern California. It's been in the 50s and 60s during the day and in the 30s at night.

I hope we start getting better this week.

Currently Reading


I decided it was time to get into this series.

Currently Listening


Currently Watching


Currently Eating

Various soups

Currently Loving

Sleep

Have A Great Week!
xo
Alicia

Comments

  1. Murders in the Building looks so fun! And I hope everyone feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, sorry to hear you are both sick! Fingers crossed that you both start feeling better quickly. Take care.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment