Sunday Post No. 65

 


The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted by The Caffeinated Reviewer. It's a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and to showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join-in weekly, biweekly, or monthly. See the rules here Sunday Post Meme.

This Week

I spent Easter Sunday with my Grandmother and my aunts and uncles. We spent most of the day hanging out and talking. I even got a little box of Easter goodies.
I got another week all to myself. 
I caught up on sending the review links that were due.
It's begun to get warmer, so I made the switch to iced coffee.

Currently Reading 

Comments

  1. Glad you had a nice Easter! Our Easter was pretty quiet.

    Here’s my Sunday Post

    Please join the Book Photo Sundays and Cover Spotlight

    Rabbit Ears Book Blog: WORLD’S WEIRDEST BOOK BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you had a good week. I love iced coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a good Easter with extended family... and yummy treats. I don't drink coffee (iced or otherwise), but I do love an iced chai tea latte. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment