Sunday Post No.41

 

The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted by The Caffeinated Reviewer. It's a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and to showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join-in weekly, biweekly, or monthly. See the rules here Sunday Post Meme

This Week

What a week it's been. 
I watched the Melissa McCarthy lead Ghostbusters. It's always a fun one to catch when I see it on cable.

I watched The Witches for the first time, all the way through. I've always caught snippets here and there. I gotta say I think I would have found this movie a little terrifying if I was younger. 

Tuesday the desktop totally died on me. I almost panicked because I cannot do all the things I do on my phone. Hopefully, my brother-in-law will be able to get it running again. Thankfully the laptop is in working order.  I just wish the screen was larger. 

Friday night I watched Halloweentown for the very first time. I was curious and it was okay. It's not something I'd seek out again. 
I think I need to watch something scary or spooky.

Reviews On The Blog


Currently Reading


Reading Next


Books I Purchased

None

Freebies

None


Have a Great Weekend!
xo
Alicia



Comments

  1. I like scary shows this time of year too. Nothing too scary but I do like suspense or a little eeriness. :)

    Hope your computer issue gets resolved soon. I do a lot on my desktop too and am not a fan of blogging on my laptop or phone...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! I hope that your computer can be repaired. I use a Chromebook more than my desktop but I feel like I need both of them. I hope that you have great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I think I like working with both devices better.

      Delete
  3. I've never seen the Ghostbusters remake but have heard it's a good one. I hope your BIL can work some magic on your desktop! I'm currently reading A Little Too Close, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, I hope so too! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment