Sunday Post No. 40

 


The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted by The Caffeinated Reviewer. It's a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and to showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join-in weekly, biweekly, or monthly. See the rules here Sunday Post Meme

This Week

I can't believe it's already October.

Last weekend I spent some time with family. My cousin, who I babysat as a newborn, turned 21. 

I spent yesterday watching a few Halloween movies. The original, Halloween H20, Halloween Resurrection, which I didn't think was that great. It really felt like the beginning of spooky season when I watched Hocus Pocus the other night. 

I'm also reading a paranormal romance, that features witches. I love it so far.

I also baked my first pumpkin bread of the season. So yummy. 

My mom purchased these items for me. Two scarves, a fan, two boxes and a light.

I got these two this week.

Reviews On The Blog Last Week


Currently Reading



Reading Next



Books I Purchased

None

Freebies




Happy A Great Week!

xo
Alicia

Comments

  1. My husband and I want to watch the last two Halloween movies so we're ready to see the newest one in the theater later this month. I've only see the original and these last two. I've heard a lot of the middle ones aren't very good. I can't wait to hear about the book you're reading. I love paranormal romance and witches so it sounds like a win win.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard the middle movies are bad too. I really want to see the newest movies too. Maybe this weekend.

      Delete

Post a Comment