Sunday Post No.38

 


The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted by The Caffeinated Reviewer. It's a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and to showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join-in weekly, biweekly, or monthly. See the rules here Sunday Post Meme

This Week 

It was a pretty good week. Thankfully it was cooler all week! I even fired up the oven to bake a chocolate cake. Yum! 
What I'm really looking forward to is Sweater Weather! I got this sweater:


Thursday we replaced an old leaky toilet.  The shower drain was slowing down and that was taken care of Friday morning. 

Mom came into town Friday afternoon. She brought me some goodies but I'll share pictures next week.

Day 5 of The Inchie Challenge

Reading Next


Books Purchased

None

Freebies

None


Have a Great Week Everyone!

xo
Alicia

Comments