Sunday Post No. 20

 


The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted by the Caffeinated Reviewer. It's a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and to showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming upon your blog for the week ahead.  Join in weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly. See the rules here Sunday Post Meme.









This Week 

We had weather mostly in the 70s, which was really nice. 
I did three days of yoga. 
Took lots of naps.
And stayed behind on my 100 Day Project.
My youngest brother turned 14 on Wednesday.


 
He's like the kid I never had. 
We've had a bond from the very beginning and I think it only got stronger after my mom had an accident that left me temporarily raising kids. 
I haven't gotten a birthday picture of him yet. 
The picture above was his first birthday.

Last Week On The Blog


Coming Up This Week

Blitz: The Monster and The Doll by Jade West
Blitz: Red by Cambria Herbert
Viking by Carmen Jenner


Currently Reading



Reading Next



Books I Purchased

None. 😞

Freebies





All via author newsletters

Have A Great Week Everyone!

Comments

  1. Happy Birthday to your little brother!

    You have some good books to get you through the week, I hope you get to them all soon.

    Have a good one!

    Elza Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. 70's sounds nice. It's been so cold here. It was 15 yesterday when I came out of the school for an event and I'm so over the cold ha ha!

    Happy birthday to your brother! Hope you have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cover of Lust is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to your brother! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photo of your brother - hope he had a great birthday! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment