Sunday Post No. 15

 

The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted by The Caffeinated Reviewer. It's a chance to share news, a post to recap the past week on your blog, and to showcase books and things we've received. Share news about what is coming up on the blog for the week ahead.




This Week

I finished my 30-day yoga challenge on Monday and decided to stick with it for February. I did take a one-day break though this week. Tuesday was my dad's birthday so I baked him a spice cake with cream cheese icing. It was really good and I've enjoyed having it with my coffee. 


I was really lazy about reading last week, plus I've felt a little run down like my body is fighting a cold. I have two ARCs that are due this Tuesday and I barely finished one book last night. I plan on finishing the other ARC tonight. 

Books I Reviewed Last Week



Coming Up This Week

Beast of Bishop's Landing by Amelia Wilde
Not The Witch You Wed by April Asher
Hit by The Cupid Stick by Abigail Owen
Ranger Danger by L.A. Wayward
Sins of Seduction by Nicole Banks


Currently Reading



Reading Next




Books I Purchased

Nothing this week 😞


Freebies


🠉These two are free on Amazon🠉




🠉These were author newsletter freebies🠉


Have a Great Week Everyone!
xo
Alicia

Comments

  1. Happy birthday to your dad! And congrats on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment