Sunday Post No. 10

 

The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted by Caffeinated Reviewer. A chance to share news, to post a recap of the past week, showcase books, and what's coming up for the week ahead.








This Week

I got to spend some time with my Grandmother this week. I helped prepare a few tamales,  we listened to Christmas music in Spanish and she told funny stories. 

It rained here the day before Christmas Eve pretty heavily. So I watched Christmas movies with only the twinkle lights on. It was pretty chilly. I was supposed to head to my over to my Grandmother's but stayed home. And it rained Christmas day so again I just stayed home. 

But I did make posole. And tomorrow is my birthday.

This is from last year.

Books I Reviewed This Past Week



Coming Up This Week


Tangled Up by Tia Louise
Billions: A Constantine Boxed Set
A Scoundrel Of Her Own by Stacy Reid
A Duke Most Unusual by Susanna Allen
Girls Before Earls by Anna Bennett
The Worst Guy by Kate Canterbury


Currently Reading



Reading Next

 


Books I Purchased

 

Freebies

None the week.

Have A Great Week Everyone!



Comments

  1. Happy birthday! And merry Christmas to you as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you made some great memories with your grandmother. Merry Christmas to you... and a very happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas and a Happy Birthday to you! I'm glad you got to spend some time with your grandmother.

    Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad I got to spend time with her too!

      Delete

Post a Comment