Sunday Post No.95

 


The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted by The Caffeinated Reviewer. It's a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and to showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join-in weekly, biweekly, or monthly. See the rules here Sunday Post Meme.

This Week
Hello September!
I'm so ready for cooler weather!
We had temps in the 80s which was great. 
But this coming week we'll be back in the 90s. 
I'm not looking forward to that.

Sent in a few reviews that should have been turned in weeks ago.

Currently Reading


Currently Listening


Currently Watching


Currently Eating

My first fall yum!

Currently Loving
That it's finally September!

What are you currently reading, watching, listening to?

Have a Great Week!

xoxo
Alicia










Comments

  1. I'm honestly looking forward to cooler weather too! I hope you have a great week!

    Here’s my Sunday Post and The Sunday Watch

    Rabbit Ears Book Blog: WORLD’S WEIRDEST BOOK BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We managed to avoid the predicted heatwave which I am pleased about. It's still pretty warm and humid though.

    Enjoy your current read!

    Have a great week!

    Emily @ Budget Tales Book Blog
    My post:
    https://budgettalesblog.wordpress.com/2024/09/01/sunday-post-sunday-salon-15/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You're so lucky! Except for the humidity. That's always hard for me.

      Delete

Post a Comment