Sunday Post No. 94

 


The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted by The Caffeinated Reviewer. It's a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and to showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join-in weekly, biweekly, or monthly. See the rules here Sunday Post Meme.

This Week

The baby brother starts school on Monday.
So we spent the week getting things prepared for school.
We got school supplies, and he got a haircut.
I'll be back to making sandwiches this week for him so we'll be working on getting back into a rhythm. 

I'm still managing to get on the yoga mat.
And I'm looking for spooky shows to watch as we eek our way towards fall.

Currently Reading


Currently Listening



Currently Watching

Currently Eating
Chocolate Chip Granola Bar

Currently Loving
Purple Halloween Lights 



What are you currently reading, watching, listening to?

Have a Great Week!

xo
Alicia


Comments

  1. Hope settling back into the school year routine is going well. Funnily enough, I'm sitting here snacking on a chocolate chip granola bar, too! (Annie's... my favorite)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's good, so far. Lol, I love that, my granola bar is from kirkland (not my favorite) but I need to try the Annie's bar.

      Delete

Post a Comment