Sunday Post No. 93


The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted by The Caffeinated Reviewer. It's a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and to showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join-in weekly, biweekly, or monthly. See the rules here Sunday Post Meme.

This Week
I did something a little wild this week, lol. 
I purged a few books from my Amazon and Goodreads TBR.
There were a lot of books from authors I haven't read before or from when I'd go down a rabbit hole adding books in a certain genre.
It had grown a little chaotic.
I figure if I'm meant to read it, I'll find it again.

Other than that I managed to get on the yoga mat three times this week. Drank lots of water, cause it was hot all week.

Currently Reading



Currently Listening



Currently Watching



Currently Eating

Chocolate chip ice cream

Currently Loving

Agua de Jamaica aka Iced Hibiscus Tea


What are you currently reading, listening to, watching, or loving?


Have A Great Week!

xo
Alicia




 

Comments

  1. It feels so good to purge those books you'll probably never read from that massive TBR, isn't it? I recently did that myself. While I still have a lot of books on my TBR, I don't feel quite as overwhelmed as I did. :D I hope you have a great week! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to add books like crazy to my GR shelves. Now I'm much more discriminating. I only add books that are upcoming from favorite authors, or ones that I genuinely think I'll read. Otherwise it gets out of hand fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Culling your online TBRs is impressive! Even though I have more books on mine than I could ever read in the time I have left on the planet, I don't want to remove any of them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment