Sunday Post No. 91

 

The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted by The Caffeinated Reviewer. It's a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and to showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join-in weekly, biweekly, or monthly. See the rules here Sunday Post Meme.

Lately/This Week

I had not planned to take this long of a break from The Sunday Post but life got in the way. For the last seven weeks, I've been dog-sitting from Sunday night until Friday evening. She is such a good dog, I've loved having her here but it was a lot of work. I have to take her out on her leash for every potty break because she can easily escape the fenced yard. 



I lost my ability to leave reviews on Amazon last weekend. 
Apparently, I violated the community guidelines.
Something about writing a review that was written before but with no reference to the review. 
It's frustrating because writing reviews is not always easy. 
And how can I appeal without knowing what triggered all this?

Currently Reading

Currently Listening

Currently Watching

Currently Eating 

This Mexican coconut candy.
My favorite.

Currently Loving

This lightbulb fan combo.
My bathroom becomes a little hot box as soon as it gets warm.
Another plus, there is a light dimmer! 
I can keep the light low in the middle of the night and in the morning when I can't open my eyes.


What are you currently reading, listening to, watching, loving?

Have a Great Week!
xo
Alicia


Comments