Sunday Post No. 87

 



The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted by The Caffeinated Reviewer. It's a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and to showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join-in weekly, biweekly, or monthly. See the rules here Sunday Post Meme.

This Week
My baby brother turned 16 last Saturday. We had pizza and cake with our mom, grandmother, and uncle. 
We also had our mom the whole week with us. 
I pinched something last week doing yoga and had a stiff neck all this week. 
The week before I fell behind on my reading deadlines but thankfully this week I'm a little ahead.

Currently Reading


Currently Listening



Currently Watching



Currently Eating
Coffee and mini pumpkin chocolate chip cookies

Currently Loving
The sun setting later

What are you reading, listening, watching, loving?

Have a Great Week!
xo
Alicia

Comments