Sunday Post No. 86

 

The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted by The Caffeinated Reviewer. It's a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and to showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join-in weekly, biweekly, or monthly. See the rules here Sunday Post Meme.

This Week
Monday was a holiday and it was raining.
So I spent most of the day in bed, staying cozy.
It rained again on Tuesday but this storm wasn't as strong as the last.
I read two ARCs this week and worked on my 100 day project.


Currently Reading



Currently Listening



Currently Watching


Currently Eating
Cinnamon Raisin Toast

Currently Loving
Affogato
It's so good! And easy to make. I used hot coffee.



What are you reading, listening, watching, loving?


Have a Great Week!

xo

Alicia

Comments

  1. It rained on Monday where I am too. I most stayed home, but my friend had a band concert so I got out to see that. It was the only time I got out while I was getting over my sinus infection, lol.

    I've been thinking about watching FEUD. It sounds intriguing. I'm not a huge fan of Truman Capote, though. Maybe the series would make me more interested in him.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm also not a fan of his, but was curious about what lead this group of women to turn on him.

      Delete
  2. Oh that recipe- sounds wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like the perfect weather to stay cozied up in bed and read. :) I love cinnamon sugar toast but I'm not a fan of raisins.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The raisins are not overwhelming in this loaf. I barely notice them unlike Sun-Maid bread. The raisins are too much in that bread, for me.

      Delete

Post a Comment