Sunday Post No. 58

 

The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted by The Caffeinated Reviewer. It's a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and to showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join in weekly, biweekly, or monthly. See the rules here Sunday Post Meme.

This Week

My mom came to visit near the end of the week. 
She and my youngest brother spent plenty of much-needed time together. 
We got together with my mom's side of the family on Saturday for my aunt's birthday and my cousin and uncle each found a baby in the Three Kings Bread, or as we call it Rosca de Reyes, so they were responsible for providing dinner that night. 
It was nice visiting with everyone. 

I completed the 30-day yoga challenge. 
My next goal is to continue the practice in February. 

Currently Reading

Comments

  1. Sounds like a good visit with family. And what a fun tradition with the Three Kings Bread! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment