Sunday Post No.56

 

The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted by The Caffeinated Reviewer. It's a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and to showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join-in weekly, biweekly, or monthly. See the rules here Sunday Post Meme.

This Week

My granduncle passed away early Tuesday morning. He had prostate cancer just like my grandfather, his brother. Unfortunately, he lived in Mexico and I hadn't seen him in person since before the pandemic.

My brother left on Wednesday. It was nice spending time with him.
 
Thursday evening my grandmother dropped off her dog so I could dog sit. She was heading early Friday morning for my granduncle's funeral. But back in the evening to pick up the pup. 

I kept up with my journaling and yoga this week. 

Currently Reading

Comments