Teaser Blast: Sinful Vows by Lillian Harris

 

Sinful Vows by Lilian Harris is releasing January 30, 2023!


Preorder today on Amazon!

https://mybook.to/SinfulVows


Goodreads: https://bit.ly/3fC56D4


Blurb

I never wanted a wife. No one is safe with me. No one is good enough for my daughter.
 
But if I want to rule over the wealthiest crime family in New York City, I only have two weeks to find one. 
 
When Elsie broke into my home, I saw an opportunity, so I forced her into a marriage she didn't want. 
 
No one crosses me, not even someone as beautiful as Elsie. She may fight me with that smart mouth, but she will obey me-or return to the hell she came from.
 
I told her she was mine for a year. Then she'd be free.
 
But the more I see them together, my daughter and my wife, the more she touches me like I'm worthy, the more I start to wonder, could she be mine?
 
But when war lands at our feet, when her life's in jeopardy, I realize I was right all along. 
 
No one is safe with a man like me. Least of all her.




Comments

Post a Comment