Sunday Post No.45

 

The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted by The Caffeinated Reviewer. It's a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and to showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join-in weekly, biweekly, or monthly. See the rules here Sunday Post Meme

This Week
First things first, I managed to get my ballot out! Voting done ✔ And I received a verification text that it was received.

We spent Monday evening enjoying turkey burgers and watching the 2018 Halloween movie.
Tuesday I decided to get back on the yoga mat. I don't even know when I stopped or why. I've been feeling off and waking up every morning feeling sore and stiff, especially in my neck and shoulder area. So far so good. We finished out the day watching Coco.

We got rain on Wednesday and the temps dropped, so I pulled the sweaters out, and the extra blankets. 
We've been enjoying hot coffee and/or hot cocoa in the evenings.

Late Friday night I watched a Christmas movie.😲 I could find anything that interested me, so I choose the Hallmark channel. It was okay but I did snooze somewhere in the middle and woke up just before the end.

Reviews On The Blog


Currently Reading

Up Next

Books I Purchased
none

Freebies


Have a Great Week!

xo
Alicia

Comments

  1. Sometimes it's fun just to veg out and watch a holiday movie! I love this time of year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for early voting! I got my ballot in a couple weeks ago and was happy to receive the email that it had been received and counted. I really loved Before I Let Go and hope you will too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Voting early is great!
      I really looking forward to Before I Let Go!

      Delete
  3. I have never tried yoga but probably should. I will be off to the polls tomorrow. Lines usually aren't too bad in my area. I plan to start reading Before I Let Go next!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I follow along with Yoga With Adrienne on YouTube. She's easy to follow along with and it's very go with the flow.

      Delete
  4. I did yoga every day for years. Then I just stopped for some reason. I need to get back to it. I never realize how stiff my body is until I try to do yoga. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment