Sunday Post No. 47

 

The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted by The Caffeinated Reviewer. It's a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and to showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join-in weekly, biweekly, or monthly. See the rules here Sunday Post Meme

This Week
My sister and nephew both celebrated birthdays this week but we're far away from each other. But I did get to sing to the nephew over facetime.
Other than that it felt like the week passed me by.

I noticed that I haven't read too many books this month. It feels a bit frustrating.

I almost finished season 3 of Virgin River, I had to stop in the middle of the season finale. 
 I did watch a Christmas movie.

We ordered a new Christmas tree.
We already set it up! 
Is it early? 
Probably.
But the kid was eager to set it up and decorate.

I'm enjoying the glow.

Now to work on the lights outside.

Reviews On The Blog



Currently Reading

Up Next


Books Purchased

None

Freebies

None


Have A Great Week!
xo
Alicia

Comments

  1. That's too bad that your sister and nephew are so far. Thank goodness for Facetime! I'm still behind of Virgin River. I think I'm at S4 E3. Your Christmas tree is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, its not great to be so far away. Facetime really does help.
      Thanks!

      Delete
  2. Your tree looks pretty. Ours doesn’t go up til late December because we don’t have the space for it without shifting a bunch of stuff around.

    Wishing you a great reading week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We barely had space for the tree before but boxes were finally cleared and this slimmer tree seems to helps.

      Delete
  3. Ooh nice to see the tree! I love this time of year :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment