Sunday Post No. 39

 


The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted by The Caffeinated Reviewer. It's a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and to showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join-in weekly, biweekly, or monthly. See the rules here Sunday Post Meme

This Week

The week was pretty ordinary. 
My Mom left early Monday morning. The daily chores got done, and meals were cooked. 
The first day of fall arrived and I got to wear a sweater! But Friday the temps went back up and they'll stay there for a bit. 

I fell behind on my reviews again. I have not read as many books as I usually do this month. Am I in a slump? 

I forgot to take pictures of my gifts. 


Reviews From Last Week




Currently Reading


Reading Next



Books I Purchased

none

Freebies


Still free at Amazon


Have a Great Week!

xo
Alicia


Comments

  1. I'm continually behind on my reviews. I need to request fewer books. Never mind. Not going to happen. Here's my SP: https://bonniereadsandwrites.com/2022/09/25/sundaypost-precious-memories/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've slowed down on the book requests but it is not always easy.

      Delete
  2. You're not the only one who hasn't been reading a lot lately. I haven't really been reading that much lately myself. But hopefully, I'll get back to reading again soon! Hope you have a great week!

    Here’s my Sunday Post!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment