Audiobook Challenge: Mid-Year Check-in

 

The Audiobook Challenge, hosted by Caffeinated Reader and That’s What I’m Talking About, is having its mid-year checkpoint today. Here are the audiobooks I have listened to so far this year:


January: I read 3 audiobooks

 The Haunting Of Brynn Wilder by Wendy Webb ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I still think about this book when I least expect it. 

Lying Next To Me by Gregg Olsen ⭐⭐⭐⭐

A Merciful Death by Kendra Elliot ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐


February: I didn't read any audiobooks this month


March: I read 2 audiobooks

A Merciful Truth by Kendra Elliot ⭐⭐⭐⭐

A Merciful Secret by Kendra Elliot ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I didn't write a review for some reason


April: I read 5 audiobooks

A Merciful Silence by Kendra Elliot ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

A Merciful Fate by Kendra Elliot ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

A Merciful Promise by Kendra Elliot ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

If You Tell by Gregg Olsen ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Non-fiction

In Bed With The Earl by Christi Caldwell ⭐⭐⭐⭐


May: I read 1 audiobook

The Stopover by T.L. Swan ⭐⭐⭐⭐


June: I read 1 audiobook

The Takeover by T.L. Swan ⭐⭐⭐⭐


Since this is my first year participating, I didn't set a goal. I want to see how many audiobooks I can read in a year and then challenge myself next year to match how many I read this year or push to read more.

So far I've read a total of 12 audiobooks and have reached the Stenographer level but I'm aiming for Binge Listener. 


I'm currently reading: The Casanova by T.L. Swan and 

                                  For The Throne by Hannah F. Whitten


Good Luck Everyone!

xo

Alicia

Comments