Sunday Post No. 29

 


The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted by The Caffeinated Reviewer. It's a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and to showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join-in weekly, biweekly, or monthly. See the rules here Sunday Post Meme

This Week

Well, it finally got me. I got Covid. I went to the movie theater for the first time since the beginning of the Pandemic on June 10th. And a few days later I felt off. I had a fever and body aches off and on for a while there. I'm finally starting to feel better but I still have a cough. I never lost my sense of taste but I couldn't smell anything.





The latest 100 Day Project uploaded to the Instagram acct.

Last Week On The Blog

Their Reign by A. Zavarelli &Natasha Knight
The Lord Pretender by Sawyer North
Pirate's Protector by Lisa Kessler

Coming Up This Week

Mansplainer by Avery Flynn
Four Weeks of Scandal by Megan Frampton
A Matter of Temptation by Stacy Reid
First Bride To Fall by Ginny Baird
Up All Night With The Duke by Amy Rose Bennett

Currently Reading




Reading Next


Purchases

None this week.

Freebies


Have A Great Week!

xo
Alicia


Comments

  1. Aah sorry to hear about the Covid situation. I hope you get well soon!

    Rest a lot and read even more.

    Elza Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you got COVID. I had it a couple of weeks ago and it was so awful. I wish I could've avoided it all together, but it seems like the new variants are just so contagious. I'm glad you're starting to feel better. I hope you continue to get better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I'm sorry you got Covid! I hope you continue to feel better and that the worst is behind you. I've been going to movies again too, I'm a little leery sometimes but... what can you do?

    Take care this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alicia - Oh no! So sorry to hear that you got Covid. I know we've relaxed just a bit as far as going to a few places but this is a good reminder that now is not the time to get careless. I so hope you feel better this week... and have some good reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you everyone for the well wishes, I'm getting better every day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment