Sunday Post No.17

 


The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted by @Caffeinated Reviewer. It's a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on the blog for the week ahead. Join in weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly. See the rules here Sunday Post Meme






This Week 

I started an art project this week, it's called #the100dayproject, what you create is up to you. I'm making small collages on 4x4 pieces of scrap paper. This is the first one I made:


I'm posting these to my second Instagram account

My shoulder is still bothering me but it's feeling a lot better than it was last week. I might be able to get back into yoga this week.

I took advantage and finished season 2 of Discovery Of Witches.


Books I Reviewed Last Week



Coming Up This Week

The Bachelor Betrayal by Maddison Michaels
The American Wives Club by Anna Durand
Shackled Hearts by T.L. Smith
Griffin by Theodora Taylor
Riley's Biker by Misty Walker
Snowed In With The Mafia Boss by Monica Corwin
Wrong Kind Of Love by L.P. Lovell/ Stevie J. Cole


Currently Reading



Reading Next




Books I Purchased 

Nothing this week.


Freebies





I got these from author newsletters. Except for King of Diamonds, that's free on Amazon as well as the other first four books in that series.


Have a Great Week Everyone!


Comments

  1. This is the first time to your blog.Love the color and formating and I'll check out the book labeled as the Scream of a book this year below. see you at sunday post @theglobaldig.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I used a ready made template and played around with the color.

      Delete
  2. I need to get back and really watch The Discovery of Witches series. I think I watched the first and second episode and got sidetracked. Hope your shoulder keeps getting better and that you have a great week!
    https://lisalovesliterature.bookblog.io/2022/02/20/weekly-wrap-up-55-february-20th-2022/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. It's definitely starting to feel better.

      Delete
  3. Looks like a fun art project! I thought Discovery sounded pretty good- love that premise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your art project, and have a great week!
    https://wordsandpeace.com/2022/02/20/sunday-post-54-2-20-2022/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad that your shoulder is feeling better and hopefully you can get back to yoga soon. The art project is amazing. I love collages. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with the art project! I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment