Sunday Post No. 13

 

The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted by The Caffeinated Reviewer. It's a chance to share news, a post to recap the past week on your blog, and showcase books and things we've received. Share news about what is coming up on the blog for the week ahead.







This Week

The week started with some unexpected rain. And I feel like it made me a little lazy for the rest of the week. I still did my daily yoga and chores but I totally fell behind on my ARC reading schedule.  And the Christmas tree is still up but I did take down the ornaments.

And just to make sure things didn't get boring,  the week ended with high winds. Luckily, we just had lots of trash and cardboard boxes to clean up. Others in town weren't so lucky. 


Snapped this beauty after the rain.


Books I Reviewed Last Week

Cold The Night, Fast the Wolves by Meg Long

Green Envy by Aleatha Romig

Just One Spark by Carly Phillips

A Flicker in the Dark by Stacy Willingham


Coming Up This Week

The Dating Dilemma by Mariah Ankerman

Sinful Hands by T.L. Smith

The Highland Wolf by Lynsay Sands

How To Deceive A Duke by Samara Parish

Last Seen Alive by Joanna Schaffhausen

In The Arms of The Highlander by Michelle Sinclair

Nikolai by Cala Riley


Currently Reading 



Reading Next


Books I Purchased

None this week


Freebies



These are all free on Amazon as of this post




These are from author/bookclub Newsletters 



Have A Great Week Everyone!
xo
Alicia


Comments

  1. That’s a lovely photo.
    I’m glad to know the storm clean up wasn’t too bad

    Wishing you a great reading week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our tree came down in stages also. :)

    Glad you didn't have too much wind damage. Hope your week is off to a good start!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment