Sunday Post No. 5

 

The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead.







This Week

I'm trying to get back into daily journaling. I'm using prompts that an artist shared. I've found them very helpful. Some days the answers are short and other days they unlock something and the page is full of words before I know it. 

We did a little Thanksgiving shopping. 

My youngest brother put out the Christmas tree last week. No ornaments up. Just the warm glow in the corner all night. He even set an alarm for himself so he could hear our local radio station switch over to Christmas music. Lol. It felt a little early but I did not want to take away his joy. 


Books Reviewed This Past Week

Magic Dark, Magic Divine by A.J.Locke

Best Kept Secret by Skye Warren

Locked Hearts by T.L. Smith


Coming Up This Week

Mr.Dale and the Divorcee by Sophie Barnes

Her Forbidden Highlander Husband by Allison B. Hanson

Highland Champion by Cynthia Breeding


Currently Reading



After Dark With The Duke

Mr.Dale and The Divorcee


Reading Next





Books I Purchased

None

Freebies
(from Amazon)


Both Still Free As of 11/21

Newsletter Freebies








Have A Great Week Everyone! 

Comments

  1. It's a little early for me too as we don't usually put up Christmas stuff until after Thanksgiving. With the HoHoHo Read-athon I'm starting to get the feeling for it though. Enjoy your new reads!

    Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Choose joy wherever you can!
    How to survive a modern Day Fairytale looks fun.

    Wishing you a great reading week

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment