Sunday Post No. 78

 

The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted by The Caffeinated Reviewer. It's a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and to showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join-in weekly, biweekly, or monthly. See the rules here Sunday Post Meme.

This Week
Honestly, I'm sad October is over. 
I didn't read as many spooky books as I wanted.
But I do want to wrap up the creature feature series I started.

The weather this week was beautiful.
I was able to keep the windows open all day into the evening.

What I'm not looking forward to is the time change next weekend.

Currently Reading

Currently Listening


Currently Watching




Currently Eating
Homemade potato soup

Currently Loving

The new Travelers Notebook insert I made.

Have A Great Week and Happy Halloween!

xo
Alicia

Comments

  1. I'm not a fan of the time change either! And Bates Motel looks fun. I love spooky stuff this time of year. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment