Sunday Post No. 77

 


The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted by The Caffeinated Reviewer. It's a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and to showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join-in weekly, biweekly, or monthly. See the rules here Sunday Post Meme.

This Week
The teenager was back at school after being sick the week before.
My energy was low all week, as my body was fighting all the sickness germs floating around here.
It was hot at the beginning of the week, and it cooled down but the weekend was warming up again.
Sadly that meant no baking that week.
I didn't watch any spooky movies until Friday.
I watched The Unholy, Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark, and the 2018 Halloween.
And I'm participating in Fraterfest.

Currently Reading



Currently Listening


Currently Watching

Currently Eating/Drinking
On Saturday, we went to Cheesecake Factory with my aunt, grandmother, and mother. The food was good. I had a chicken and avocado sandwich. Most importantly we came home with cheesecake. I tried the Cinnabon cheesecake.
Hot black coffee.

Currently Loving
Halloween candy

Have a Great Week!

xo
Alicia

Comments

  1. Glad your brother is feeling better. I hope you manage to avoid the sickness and stay well! Cheesecake Factory... yum! I haven't been there in several years but seeing you mention Cinnabon cheesecake makes me want to change that. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment