Sunday Post No. 70

 


The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted by The Caffeinated Reviewer. It's a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and to showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join-in weekly, biweekly, or monthly. See the rules here Sunday Post Meme.

Last Two Weeks
Last Saturday I spent time with my mom's family. It was my aunt's birthday and we celebrated Father's Day as well.
A few days later my other brother turned twenty. He was in town but Disneyland bound. 
A few days later my mom came into town. We got to spend Friday together. We grabbed some lunch after her routine dr.'s appointment. 
I also took a small walk around the area where her dr.'s office is, while I waited for her. 
I haven't walked around town in such a long time, this little outing made me realize how much I miss it.
Sadly, Mom leaves today.

Currently Reading

Comments

  1. Lots of family time this past week! Sorry to hear that your mom has already gone home. Hope it's not too long before the next visit.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment