Sunday Post No.49

 


The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted by The Caffeinated Reviewer. It's a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and to showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join-in weekly, biweekly, or monthly. See the rules here Sunday Post Meme

This Week 

I woke up Monday morning sick.
Sunday night my aunt text me to let me know she had covid because we'd spent Thanksgiving together. I tested myself but I think my recent booster caused my test to come back negative. 
I spent most of the week resting and reading between dealing with my stuffy/runny nose and later my cough.

Reviews On The Blog

Book Series I Want To Finish
Just One Taste by Carly Philips
The Image Of You by Melanie Moreland
Luca by Eva Winners

Currently Reading


Reading Next


Books Purchased

None

Freebies



Have a Great Week!

xo
Alicia



Comments

  1. Oh no- hope you're feeling better!

    Stay well this week :):):)::

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The cough is lingering but I'm feeling better

      Delete
  2. Oh no, so sorry to hear you are sick! Fingers crossed it's just a cold and not Covid. Take care of yourself. {{hugs}}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whatever it is it's lingering. I'm taking it easy, thanks!

      Delete
  3. I hope you feel better soon. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment