Sunday Post No. 34


 
The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted by The Caffeinated Reviewer. It's a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and to showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join-in weekly, biweekly, or monthly. See the rules here Sunday Post Meme


This Week

I had plans to post the last two weeks but time just slipped away. And I hadn't prepped my post before. The last Sunday of July, I spent the morning making pancakes with chocolate milk because I was out of regular milk. They came out pretty yummy. And I spent the afternoon watching Flowers In The Attic: The Origin, it was unhinged. But I had to watch cause I read these books when I had no business doing so. 

Other than that I spent as much time as possible inside. The humidity was high. So I tried to cook as early as possible all week.

My mother was in town again last weekend. And again I hadn't prepared my post. I made chai pancakes last Sunday that we enjoyed with coffee. 

I'm taking a pancake break this weekend. 🤣

My brother starts school this week. He decided to do homeschooling again this year. It's his freshmen year of high school but with moving plans in the air he felt this was the best decision for himself.


Day 73 of The 100 Day Project

Day 74 of The 100 Day Project

ICADs 11 & 12


Reviews On The Blog Last Week



Currently Reading


Reading Next



Books I Purchased

None


Freebies



Have A Great Week Everyone!

xo
Alicia


Comments

  1. Your books look like such fun romances. Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man! I want pancakes now. LOL. I hope homeschooling goes well for you. I admire moms who can homeschool. I think I'd go nuts if I homeschooled.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, chocolate milk pancakes? That sounds delicious! I loved the Flowers in the Attic series when I was a teen/pre-teen, like you too early. Is the new Origin movie the book that was the prequel? I need to watch it as well! Hope you have a good week!
    https://lisalovesliterature.bookblog.io/2022/08/14/weekly-wrap-up-80-august-14th-2022/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember being hooked on those VC Andrews books and read every single one I could get my hands on. Is The Origin any good?

    Chocolate milk pancakes...yah, I'd try 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't like chocolate milk so we don't have any but I always have buttermilk and it's great for pancakes. I know what you mean about time slipping by - it's Tuesday before I am getting to these Sunday posts.


    Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pancakes with chocolate milk... wow. That actually sounds pretty tasty. lol And chai pancakes? Now we're talking! Yum! I've read the first book in that Carly Phillips series but have yet to continue on.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment